For disxt we are looking for a Junior/Medior Motion Graphic Designer who can help us build bridges between creativity, media and the tech world.
Disxt is a best-in-class creative-tech company that’s on a mission: to personalize marketing campaigns, at scale and in a faster, more impactful, and ultra-efficient way. They believe that, when it comes to online marketing, the architects of the future will be those who can keep abreast of, and even get out ahead of, all the tech innovation that’s going on out there. In addition to unlimited training opportunities in Google, Adobe, and Dynamic Creative Optimization, as well as their awesome company culture (even if we may say so ourselves!), they can help you become a top-notch designer who can have a real impact on the market.
We’re looking for a Junior/Medior Motion Graphic Designer who:
- is really eager to learn and is all about driving improvements, both in-house and for our customers
- has a relevant degree or other certification as a graphic designer
- has an excellent command of Photoshop, Illustrator and AfterEffects, and so on.
- has one to three years of hands-on experience
- has a solid command of English and Dutch
Experience with animation, video and storyboarding is a decided advantage.
You should also be used to working in dynamic project-management environments, and to meeting deadlines within the customer’s budgetary constraints.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- The possibility to work for national and international A-brands (McDonalds, Hema, MediaMarkt, Allsecur, CocaCola, Centraal Beheer, FedEx and many more), knowing that your work will be seen
- The opportunity to work with the best advertising and media agencies in the world
- An international learning environment where you can hone your expertise, increase your network, and keep on innovating
- A lot of fun and with your national and international colleagues and great team outings
- Training and insights from the world's largest advertisers on Google, Facebook, YouTube, and so on
- Oh and by the way: a great salary, travel expenses—and a good pension (you’ll never want to leave us!)
If you think you’ve got what it takes to make that kind of contribution, we'd love to hear from you!
(Don’t forget to include a sample or two of your best work!)