For a global creative production agency in Rotterdam region, we’re looking for an experienced Campaign Manager! You will be responsible for the managing of client campaigns from inception through delivery or installation on time and against operational and financial business targets.
We are seeking a retail focused person who understands the challenges and demands associated with retail activity (particularly around special executions/shop in shop/window display), as you will be working for an international Sporting Brand. The client is focused on market position in a competitive and innovative retail environment and needs the agency to support, enhance and drive the success of their in-store execution.
As a Campaign Manager you will be part of the cluster team and responsible for end to end delivery of projects on certain campaigns, and for specific responsibilities and tasks as part of a wider team across briefs and adaptation of global toolkits, through supplier engagement and negotiation, project management and ultimate OTIF delivery or installation through to project wash up.
You need to have an established understanding of production and marketing management and you will support the account team, and for specific projects, take full responsibility to deliver the vision of the campaign in parallel with the account strategies.
- Provide technical input and advice on print projects as required
- Take briefs from the client and ensure all key requirements such as spec and critical dates are captured
- Produce detailed specifications
- Brief suppliers on requirements
- Monitor projects to ensure they are delivered to specification, on time and in line with SLA’s
- Ensure activity is recorded using the designated company tools
- Maintain a full understanding of the broad range of the agency's services and pass details on to the client
- Work with the wider team to ensure that the agency ways of working are followed
- Implement new methods and procedures as required
- Ensure invoicing procedures are followed to agreed timelines
- Manage and fulfill client expectations
- Manage day to day operational requirements
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Deliver excellent customer service to clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders always showing a ‘can do’ attitude
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within an Operational role with a retail focus, including in-store experiences
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Numerate with a strong commercial understanding
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to strict time lines in a fast paced environment
- Able to manage and communicate with key client stakeholders to successfully deliver and exceed their expectations
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Experience of finding solutions
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals
- You are professional, courteous and calm under pressure
- Keen eye for detail across process and product, never accepting good enough
The agency: our client helps the biggest (global) brands turn big ideas into big impact, delivering creative production and procurement that is seen, heard and felt around the world. They are also world leaders in making marketing more sustainable. You will be working with cutting-edge technology that is unparalleled in the industry. They are strongly committed to environmental and social responsibility, developing innovative solutions to promote sustainability and optimise the supply chain. Their unique capabilities and scale allow them to collaborate globally to support sustainable growth.