For a digital agency we are looking for an UX Designer (end medior/starting senior level). Someone driven by passion for everything concerning the user experience. Eager to contribute to solving complex business challenges with an user-centric mindset. The product of your work will be intuitive designs that improve experience, increase conversion, ultimately drive sales and make sure users have a great experience. Sounds like your next career challenge? Read on and apply!
As an UX Designer you help solving complex business problems with a user-centric mindset. From the initial stage of researching, through sketching and prototyping to user-testing, you will facilitate the brand vision, never losing the users’ best interest from sight. You will work closely with other designers, developers, strategists and marketing team members to research end-user.
You are an ambassador of the user-centred design process. Always up-to-date with the latest innovations and design trends, you exude your knowledge about human-centric design. You are able to quickly define problems and solve them using an evidence-based rationale. You love to create digital products that look and feel just right. Your positive, professional, self-starting, and can-do mentality likes the challenge of working under a deadline-driven environment within an agile setup. In addition, you love presenting your work to your colleagues and clients.
What you have:
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete User Experiences that meet user needs and business goals;
- Experience with conducting user tests/research, face-to-face interviews, or field research;
- A deep understanding of user and business needs and objectives;
- Love for solving complex business challenges with a user-centric mindset and an evidence-based rationale;
- Ability to translate ideas into concepts, user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences;
- You facilitate and organize the strategic and creative workshops that result in an online strategic roadmap;
- You look ahead, develop a vision and know which objectives must be achieved in the coming years;
- Work together in a team of specialists to add the most value for the customer and challenge yourself to become an even better professional;
- Able to act as a mentor / lead for the team;
- Knowledge of Figma;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
What you get:
Dream big, start small, grow smart! They believe in people who think about how great they want to be, not how great they are. And for you to become what you want to be, they are committed to your personal and career development. They are proud to be ‘Great Place to Work’ certified and are continuously looking to improve your employee experience.
- Salary indication is € 3.900,- / € 5.100,-.
- Hybrid way of working: Work your way, with the flexibility of remote and office days.
- Pension scheme: Kick back and relax in retirement, thanks to the awesome pension plan.
- Travel reimbursement: Say goodbye to commuting costs and hello to extra cash!
- Office lunch, snacks, and drinks: the office is stocked with delicious lunches, snacks, and refreshing drinks to keep your energy levels high throughout the day.
- Learning budget: Unlock your potential with their dedicated budget for personal and professional growth.
- Learning time off: Take a break from work and dive into learning adventures.
- 4-weeks remote work: Wanderlust calling or want to visit family/friends? Work from wherever your heart desires!
- Vitality product discount: Boost your vitality with a 40% discount on cool products like e-bikes.
- Gym subscription: they got your fitness goals covered, ensuring you stay in top shape and exercise in your chosen location.
About the agency:
Working with the world’s leading technology partners, they are the digital agency for ambitious businesses looking to accelerate growth. With nine offices across the globe and 300+ developers, consultants, designers, digital marketers and strategists, they are best in class. Stimulated by their inclusive culture, in which curiosity and emotional intelligence help them be upfront and authentic, they are confident problem solvers. Leveraging technology, data and creativity, they stay ahead and go beyond to deliver exceptional, personalized customer experiences at scale!
Your homebase is their diverse, international team of driven, fun and like-minded specialists. People you can talk to and bounce ideas off. And if you think they can do better, let them know! You’ll get all the support you need and they’ll help you get started in no time. Their team is growing rapidly, offering you plenty of opportunities to evolve and grow your career!
We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or age.