For WINK, a world-wide award-winning experiential marketing agency in Amsterdam, we have both eyes open on the hunt for a multi-talented, tapped-in Senior Art Director that can elevate and guide their creative across a wide range of experiential. You'll develop high level concepts for national and international brands and know how to translate this broadly into events/activations, social, content, campaigns, merch etc. Do you have experience with experiential campaigns and are you a great thinker? Read on!
- Generating exciting ideas and concepts that don’t just win people’s hearts – but awards too.
- Producing exemplary pitch decks and visuals to sell in experiential and below-the-line ideas to clients.
- Creative direction of and ownership of multiple projects from start-to-finish.
- Guidance and mentorship of WINK’s team of junior creatives.
While we’re looking for (very) out-of-the-box people, there’s a few boxes we need you to tick:
- 5 - 10 years of relevant experience at an agency working on concept development, experiential activation, campaigns, value proposition, toolkit development, content strategy, product introductions, and supervising (film) shoots.
- You are a passionate multidisciplinary creative full of ideas with a rich eye, taste, and sensibility for culture.
- You are a high energy storyteller who can connect with clients and spot new creative opportunities.
- High-level ability in Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, Pitch, and integrating AI in conceptualization and visualization.
About WINK: Join the party! On a mission to turn the planet into a playground, the WINK universe is a colorful collective and feel-good safe-haven for all for value creativity and self-expression.
At WINK, you'll be joining an empathetic, globally-ambitious company that partners to an exciting selection of B2C and B2B clients – on a mission to make relationships between brands and people more inspiring, beautiful and authentic with their ideas and executions.
WINK is an equal-opportunity employer on a road to becoming a B-corp, celebrate life in all its diversity, and one that sees it as their responsibility to uphold and encourage accessibility, sustainability and representation in all ways we meaningfully can. This means they demand a respectful, empowering work environment for all to freely express themselves no matter the gender, race, age or cultural background. This is essential to the continued progression of the industry, and they believe it makes them more effective at creating work that impacts the planet positively.
Why work when you could WINK? They offer:
- A flexible working arrangement. Wink is open-minded to openness, so you can work in whichever way that empowers your best self.
- A culture that makes a difference. All who work at WINK are passionate people who care about making a meaningful mark on each other’s lives.
- A varied, engaging flow of work. Their interdisciplinary nature means you’ll have a constant stream of diverse stuff to work your magic on. (plus amazing clients!)
If you are interested, please inform Marloes via email@example.com or apply through the button below. You don't have to apply via the WINK website as well!