Are you passionate about brand strategy with a native focus on digital, data and social? Good news. AnalogFolk has an opening for a passionate Strategist in their growing Amsterdam office. AnalogFolk is a leading Global digital creative agency in Amsterdam that works for brands like Johnnie Walker, Nike and Foot Locker. As a Senior Strategist, you’ll collaborate with their core team and clients to ensure briefs are insight led and the work is brilliant and effective. You’ll be collaborating with an entrepreneurial and cross discipline team focused on delivering world class creative for their clients.
- Work across a wide variety of projects, from digital product development to branding, campaign development, social strategy, interactive marketing, and customer experience strategy.
- Write/co-create succinct, inspirational briefs for any of their product areas.
- Lead research and insight development that unlocks innovative opportunities anchored in consumer knowledge: their truths, challenges, opportunities, how they think, their motivators and barriers.
- Know your clients, their brands and category, understand what matters to them, their business and why.
- Write and clearly present strategic recommendation decks to internal teams and Senior client stakeholders.
- Provide strategic view on use of digital and social channels, content strategy, interactive marketing in appropriate client and cross-agency meetings.
- Work to deadlines and deliver strategies that can be achieved within a given budget to achieve specific objectives and KPIs.
- Support the creative thinking process beyond inspiring briefs, providing input that builds better territories and ideas, strengthening creative presentations with strong strategic justification for the work.
- Keep up to date with insights, marketing and digital innovation trends to inspire the wider strategic services team and clients.
- +/- 5-7 years in a strategic and creatively focused digital agency.
- Experience within the spirits and alcohol category is a plus.
- Smart. Tapped into culture. Curious as hell about brands, digital and business.
- A proven track record of insights and strategies that make real differences to brands and their customers.
- Experienced delivering thinking and work across the full gamut of digital channels with an appreciation of through-the-line work.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal, in person and on screen).
- Be based in Netherlands or willing to relocate (relocation not available for this position). EU working visa required.
About the agency: AnalogFolk is an independent global digital creative agency. Their mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better — whether that’s creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech or creating world-changing campaigns. They have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, and Sydney and partner with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Their people are core to the work they produce for their clients and are at the heart of their collaborative culture, which fosters innovation and their entrepreneurial spirit in everything they do. They provide an inspirational working environment, great clients and projects, and opportunities to move between departments and offices.
If you are interested, please inform Marloes via email@example.com or via the apply button below.You don't have to respond via the AnalogFolk site.