For Colourcake, a multidisciplinary agency that creates and communicates brands through fashion, lifestyle and hospitality, we’re on the look out for a Content Manager! Colourcake is a youthful and fast-growing family of art directors, graphic designers, strategists, print managers, account managers, copywriters and business developers. They work for awesome clients like Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Patagonia, Ace&Tate, De Koffiejongens, Netflix and Scotch & Soda.
One exciting part of Colourcake’s business is supporting big brands such as Puma & Nike with implementing, planning, and configuring content – for example on their websites and for their newsletter communication.
This role requires you to be the bridge between the account and the Colourcake content teams. You will be responsible for translating the briefs into creative ones and be the key driver of all content projects from an operational level.
- A Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in English
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Some technical knowledge and experience with Illustrator, JIRA, SalesForce, Emarsys
- Detail-oriented (perhaps a little bit of a perfectionist) and strong organisational skills
- Able to think along the customer journey of the account’s customers in a logical way
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines
- A real team player: full of positive energy and eager to contribute to our fun team vibe
About Colourcake: Colourcake is a family of art directors, graphic designers, strategists, print managers and storytellers working on humanising the world one brand at a time. They help lifestyle, fashion and hospitality brands to stay relevant in today’s world. It’s a team of around 30 creatives and visionaries, bound by their values of curiosity, adaptability and passion (and their eternal love for cake). Based in the Houthavens, their fast growing team of Cakies provide expertise in areas of branding, content and print. They create for clients big, small, and every size in-between like Nike, Ace&Tate, Vero Moda, Jack and Jones, Tommy Hilfiger, Scotch & Soda, Vedder&Vedder, De Koffiejongens, Suitsupply, McGregor, DKNY, Scott, Vilebrequin, Schaap & Citroen, Puma, NYDJ, GSUS, Gaastra and many more… They are personal, rapid and unique, in everything they do. They’re strategic thinkers and passionate creatives with a focus on people, because that’s what matters most.
What they offer?
- A creative and playful organisation with a great client portfolio and inspiring colleagues
- Encouraged work-life balance: daily gym training as a team!
- A company with a very open character – no idea is crazy enough
- Lots of responsibilities and opportunities
- An office that feels like home in one of Amsterdam’s most creative spots in the city
- They celebrate almost everything (often with cake and music to make you dance).
Interested? Contact Danique via email@example.com or apply through the 'solliciteren' button below, you don't have to apply through the website of Colourcake.