Are you a passionate Project Manager who’s interested in working across both campaigns and digital platforms? Good news, for AnalogFolk we're looking for a junior Project Manager! AF is a global digital creative agency that works for brands like Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever.
As a Project Manager, it will be your responsibility to deliver multiple end-to-end projects from inception and requirements definition. You will be client facing, collaborating with internal teams, third parties and clients. Ensuring teamwork between all parties to successfully deliver quality projects. Working closely with the Project Director you will champion delivery to ensure you find creative solutions to all the challenges within the agency. You will need to have a good understanding of best- practices and methodology in a range of projects and champion the most effective ways of working to ensure quality of work is never compromised. As AnalogFolk is constantly looking to innovate against an ever-changing industry, you will need to love solving problems, inspire adaptability and have an outstanding can-do attitude as they deliver new types of projects and services with their clients. You will work with the Client Services team to build trusted client relationships, empowering internal teams to take well mitigated risks and build fantastic partnerships with their clients and third parties.
- You’ll ensure requirements have been carefully considered and prioritised, risks have been mitigated against and there is an outstanding level of clear documentation (SoW, Budget, Project Plan).
- Ensure you are delivering to an excellent quality level and continue to produce work that is effective and award winning.
- Display excellent understanding of project methodologies and implement best practice across a full range of projects.
- Showcase fantastic adaptability skills and continuous willingness to flex, learn and problem solve (no matter the challenge) as AF develop new and sustainable ways of working against a broad range of new projects.
- Assess and scope all new briefs to ensure they meet the business need, validate the commercial viability and help suggest the delivery approach / methodology accordingly.
- Lead and manage the operational infrastructure for your portfolio. You will demonstrate control to clients and internal stakeholders through strong financial tracking (recovery rate and revenue forecasting), effectively manage change requests / scope creep, develop status and risk documentation templates and team resourcing.
- Be a trusted and respected partner to the clients. Add value throughout the project life cycle by demonstrating a strong level of control and production knowledge to drive creative solutions and maintain excellent client satisfaction rates.
- Drive successful team collaboration and bring together multiple specialist disciplines.
- You will actively manage communication tools across your portfolio and mediate against any conflict to ensure productive morale and clear direction on the common objective.
- +/- one year experience working within a top global digital agency or digital communications agency in a production or project management (or equivalent) role.
- Demonstrate problem solving and a can-do solution attitude.
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
- Strong ethos to deliver innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart.
- Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written) and excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate with authority, good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Understanding of processes, workflows, tools and methodologies.
- Passion for cutting edge creative and innovation.
About the agency: AnalogFolk is an independent global digital creative agency. Their mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better — whether that’s creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech or creating world-changing campaigns. They have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, and Sydney and partner with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Their people are core to the work they produce for their clients and are at the heart of their collaborative culture, which fosters innovation and their entrepreneurial spirit in everything they do. They provide an inspirational working environment, great clients and projects, and opportunities to move between departments and offices.
If you are interested, please inform Marloes via email@example.com or via the apply button below.You don't have to respond via the AnalogFolk site!
If you know someone for this position, golden tip* = dinner for 2!
*Golden tip = if the candidate is successfully mediated by us.