For Colourcake, a multidisciplinary agency that creates and communicates brands through fashion, lifestyle and hospitality, we're looking for a medior/senior Project Manager! You'll be essential to aligning their internal team to the deadlines of clients across the various projects. You’ll be responsible for a variety of projects from clients across the fashion, lifestyle and hospitality sectors. You’re someone who can react quickly and effectively, thriving in a fast-paced environment without breaking a sweat. Structure and organisation are your middle names and you’re a natural communicator.
- You’ll own a wide variety of projects; from budgets to timelines, from project briefs to creative solutions.
- Collaborate with Colourcake’s creative directors/designers to increase and maintain quality of work from a creative standpoint.
- Collaborate with the business development team to streamline processes for work expansion with clients.
- Build a stable relationship with people, both internally and externally: creating trust and ease is vital.
- Regularly provide insights and co-ordinate with the creative team on efficiency and project delivery.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in online media, online marketing and comms.
What you bring to the table:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in brand marketing and project management in an agency environment.
- You’re a natural organiser, coordinator and both team leader and player.
- You’re proactive, flexible and excellent at verbal and written communication.
- You’re commercially-minded, with strong attention to detail and understanding of opportunities to expand business with clients.
- High level of English language proficiency and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with project management tools is needed.
- A basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Note: you must be living in the Netherlands and preferably in-or-around Amsterdam.
About Colourcake: for ten years, Colourcake has been providing branding, content and print services to fashion, lifestyle and hospitality brands. Their expertise lies in creating and communicating brands through rapidly changing environments and elevating them to the forefront of future changes. They work for brands like Patagonia, Nike, Breitling, Puma, Scotch & Soda, Gorillas, Tommy Hilfiger and Basic-Fit. By creating inspirational content and enhancing their legacy of print, they build and shape meaningful brands. Their team is creative, dynamic, passionate and curious and they consider themselves friends as well as great colleagues.
Interested? Contact Danique, you don't have to apply through the website of Colourcake.