For a high level international digital creative agency with a focus on interactive experiences we’re looking for a HR / Recruitment Assistant for 32-40 hours a week! Are you passionate about HR and recruitment? Do you also like to take care of all the things that are needed at an office with the result that everybody is happy and able to do their job? Do you have great administrative and organize skills? Read on!
Job description: you will assist with all the HR and recruitment related tasks at the office in Amsterdam.
- Supporting in recruitment
- Making job descriptions
- Liaison with 3rd parties (recruiters)
- Reference checking
- Interview scheduling
- Remuneration negotiation
- Welcoming new colleagues (onboarding)
- Will take care of booking travel and accommodation (and visa when needed)
- Organizing team events (and Friday drinks)
- Managing filing systems
- Supporting in ad hoc tasks
- Scheduling performance and remuneration reviews
- Assist with training plans
- You have finished a HR bachelor study and 2-4 years experience in a similar role, preferable in the (international) digital and creative industry
- You have a diverse understanding of work cultures and how to improve the performance of organisations
- You are an enthusiastic, open personality and able to work independetly. You are flexible and you have good organization skills
- Besides a good understanding of English, preferebaly also Dutch
The agency: an international digital creative agency with a focus on interactive experiences. From early insights and strategy to design and development, they work for some of the world best-known brands. You’ll have around 15 highly skilled colleagues at the Amsterdam office.
If you know someone for this position, golden tip* = dinner for 2!
*Golden tip = if the candidate is successfully mediated by us