For Sizzer we’re looking for a Project Manager for the Business development / Music Supervision Team. As a Project Manager you will work together with the Business developers / Supervisors, Licensing team, and Operational manager. You will be responsible for managing the different accounts (existing of both advertising agencies and brands) and keep the overview at all times. You will also be involved with managing the relations, preparing sales meetings and pitch decks. Basically, you’ll be the cornerstone that gives the team the strong coordination they need to stay creative and efficient.
About the role:
- You’ll manage the sales process of the music production projects and guard the progress of the pitches and leads the company is working on
- You’ll manage the follow-ups on our different accounts and keep the overview at all times
- You’ll support team members with planning and workload issues
- You’ll assist with starting up music production projects, managing deadlines, sales meetings, and help finalizing projects (licensing fee details, license data, and project evaluations, etc.)
- You’ll assist with scouting new clients and projects
- You’ll manage the database/CRM, you’ll plan our business events and think along which important dinners and drinks Sizzer’s team members should attend
- You’ll help out with preparing pitches, making sales decks and strategize for big client meetings
- You’ll keep track of all the relevant events Sizzer should attend and brands they should know
- Additionally, you are in charge of Sizzer’s social media output
- You have a degree on higher education level (hbo/wo)
- You have 2-3 years of relevant experience at a music producing company, advertising agency, or something similar. OR you surprise us with other relevant experience that makes you great for this position
- You know the creative industry and are aware of all the events, brands, and campaigns out there. If there is someone you need to know in the industry, you already went to their party last year
- You are a superb planner and organisational talent and have a proven track record of managing projects in a highly paced environment
- You possess the rare combination of keeping a helicopterview without losing and eye for detail
- You are a big team player, and are always wanting to help out!
- You can handle (a healthy dose of) stress and can work even better under pressure
- You’re a strong communicator and speak fluent English. Dutch, Italian and/or German would be a bonus
- You’re ambitious and have a passion to make it big
- Obviously you have a BIG passion for advertising and music!
What Sizzer offers:
A challenging job with room for growth at an award-winning, international music agency with a great office in the very center of Amsterdam. The team consists of 11 music geeks and, unsurprisingly, music is always everywhere within the company. Besides a competitive compensation package Sizzer offers a workplace that is never boring.
About Sizzer: Sizzer is an award-winning, international music agency and production company with offices in Amsterdam and Berlin. We collaborate with brands, agencies, and directors to create music and sound concepts for moving images. In doing so, the company strives to be the go-to partner for the most creative and ground-breaking musical stories being told. Sizzer’s goal is to work with people that make us happy, that dare to embrace the unknown and thrive on a bit of chaos where creativity flourishes. Sometimes these people represent brands like Heineken, Diesel, Mercedes, or Chanel.
Interested? Great! Please apply via the application button before the 1st of October and we’ll get back to you asap. An assessment and reference check might be part of the selection process.