For Suitsupply we are seeking an innovative, experienced UX/UI Designer to join their agile and rapidly growing cross-functional team. This role's primary responsibilities include overseeing their design system, leading ecommerce platform projects, and validating designs in production. They have many different product journeys for the variant personas, and you will be at the forefront of listening to their users' needs to provide innovative solutions.
Your typical day includes:
- Define user problems and provide innovative UX solutions
- UI and GUI design of eCommerce products
- Provide working prototype for design verification
- Validate design after release in production
- A / B test support for design iterations
- Define service blueprint, user journey, persona by using market research
- Design system foundation and component library maintenance
- Work with Analytics to measure design impact for business
When are you succeeding in your role?
- When you lead and take end-to-end responsibility for your product and measure your design impact
- When you provide scalable design solutions and systems for our cross-functional team
- When you handle overall feedback or design issues within a short wait time
This job might be for you if you have:
- At least five years of experience in website product design
- A strong interest in e-commerce and UX
- Strong visual communication skills
- Experience with design systems and configurators, (CRO is a plus)
- A problem-solving, user-centric and data-driven design mindset
- Good analytical skills for quantitative and qualitative data
- Affinity for menswear
- Clear communications skills and a can-do mentality.
- An entrepreneurial and innovative mindset and are not afraid to speak your mind.
- Fluency in English
About Suitsupply: founded in Europe in 2000, Suitsupply has grown to over 125 international stores in cities such as Milan, London, Zurich, Amsterdam, New York, Toronto, Shanghai, Singapore and Hong Kong. In addition to their ever-expanding number of brick-and-mortar locations, they maintain a strong online presence, allowing Suitsupply to bring our style and top-tier service to all corners of the globe. In an industry where fast fashion dominates and craftsmanship is fast disappearing, Suitsupply introduces a better option: one where no attention to detail or quality is ever spared. You’ll get the opportunity to make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fastgrowing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously. They consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. They want you to grow and to learn and will help you to do so.