For Suitsupply we are seeking an innovative, experienced UX/UI Designer to join their agile and rapidly growing cross-functional team. This role's primary responsibilities include overseeing their design system, leading ecommerce platform projects, and validating designs in production. They have many different product journeys for the variant personas and you will be at the forefront of listening to their users' needs to provide innovative solutions.
Your typical day includes:
- Design execution on design system foundation and components
- UI and GUI design for cross-functional agile team
- Providing working prototype for design verification
- Gathering UX insights by using the tool: Fullstory, Intercom Chat, and Google analytics
- Set up assumptions and hypotheses for the A/B test with the CRO team
- Measuring design impact with business language
This job might be for you if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in website product design
- Strong visual communication skills in tools like Figma, Sketch, etc.
- Experience in building a design system.
- Experience in using data and user research to improve UX
- Affinity with menswear and interest in E-commerce
- Fluency in English
About Suitsupply: founded in Europe in 2000, Suitsupply has grown to over 125 international stores in cities such as Milan, London, Zurich, Amsterdam, New York, Toronto, Shanghai, Singapore and Hong Kong. In addition to their ever-expanding number of brick-and-mortar locations, they maintain a strong online presence, allowing Suitsupply to bring our style and top-tier service to all corners of the globe. In an industry where fast fashion dominates and craftsmanship is fast disappearing, Suitsupply introduces a better option: one where no attention to detail or quality is ever spared. You’ll get the opportunity to make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fastgrowing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously. They consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. They want you to grow and to learn and will help you to do so.
If you know someone for this position, golden tip* = dinner for 2!
*Golden tip = if the candidate is successfully mediated by us