For Suitsupply we’re on the look out for a Designer. You’ll be responsible for the look and feel of the brand. Within the creative team, you’ll collaborate with e-commerce stakeholders, the marketing department, photographers and freelancers to create highly polished concepts; bringing their seasonal campaigns and their beautiful products to life.
- Designing on- and offline campaigns and projects for Suitsupply
- Contributing to new ideas for small and medium campaigns
- Working with front-end and content teams to create designs
- Coordinating social media content
- Occasional DTP projects in collaboration with the retail teams
- 2-5 years of experience as Designer, prefarably agency experience with similar (fashion) accounts
- Affinity with retail/fashion accounts
- Great knowledge of design foundations, typography and photography
- You are up to date with contemporary approaches of digital design, devices and technology
- You’re enthusiastic and self-driven
- Superior level of Creative Cloud, Figma or Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Prototyping tools
- Experience with Animation and illustration is a plus
- Experience in working with multiple departments and stakeholders
- An excellent taste and great ideas
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a pre
About Suitsupply: founded in Europe in 2000, Suitsupply has grown to over 125 international stores in cities such as Milan, London, Zurich, Amsterdam, New York, Toronto, Shanghai, Singapore and Hong Kong. In addition to their ever-expanding number of brick-and-mortar locations, they maintain a strong online presence, allowing Suitsupply to bring our style and top-tier service to all corners of the globe. In an industry where fast fashion dominates and craftsmanship is fast disappearing, Suitsupply introduces a better option: one where no attention to detail or quality is ever spared. You’ll get the opportunity to make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fastgrowing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously. They consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. They want you to grow and to learn and will help you to do so.
If you know someone for this position, golden tip* = dinner for 2!
*Golden tip = if the candidate is successfully mediated by us