Are you a design machine that loves graphic design and digital experiences? Good news, AnalogFolk has an opening for a passionate Designer for their growing our Amsterdam office. AnalogFolk is a leading Global digital creative agency in Amsterdam that works for brands like Johnnie Walker, Nike and Foot Locker.
The role requires the ability to interpret and implement a creative vision across a broad range of projects. You have a strong design background and will understand not only how things look but also how they translate into other formats and platforms. We're looking for someone with a passion for all things design and good overall craft skills. Fitting in as part of a wider, creative team, the ability to collaborate effectively is also a must.
- Mid-level experience with 3+ years agency design experience
- Good communication skills to present ideas
- Able to sell designs internally and externally
- Must have examples of work/projects in a blended format
- Must be collaborative with other department
- Report to the Design Director
- Typography, art direction, good understanding of digital design
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop essential)
- Motion graphics skills a major PLUS
- Good communication skills, proactive, positive mind-set, open to collaboration
- Be based in the Netherlands or willing to relocate (relocation not offered for this position)
A huge bonus if you have an understanding of the following:
- Cinema 4D, After Effects, Premier, Sound design, Photography, Film making. Illustration.
About the agency: AnalogFolk is an independent global digital creative agency. Their mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better — whether that’s creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech or creating world-changing campaigns. They have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, and Sydney and partner with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Their people are core to the work they produce for their clients and are at the heart of their collaborative culture, which fosters innovation and their entrepreneurial spirit in everything they do. They provide an inspirational working environment, great clients and projects, and opportunities to move between departments and offices.
If you are interested, please inform Marloes via email@example.com or via the apply button below.You don't have to respond via the AnalogFolk site!
If you know someone for this position, golden tip* = dinner for 2!
*Golden tip = if the candidate is successfully mediated by us