For Bravoure we’re on the look out for a hybrid Senior UI/UX Product Designer. A very cool opportunity where you can ideate and develop the design of digital platforms and products for the client, while also increasing the capability and way of working on digital product design within the Bravoure organization.
You will start working primarily for one of their key clients. You will work in an international environment, and your role will be critical in contributing to the development, evaluation, and documentation of all novel interaction as well as continuous improvements of defined parts of their smart solutions and services.
What do you bring?
Your role will be to serve as an engine throughout the entire design process, from inspiration and research to building digital prototypes, validate with end consumers and define detailed design together with developers. You will be responsible for prototyping the ideas and hypotheses of what might be Bravoure’s future digital offer and how it might be accessed and experienced.
Your responsibilities also include:
- Establish a strong foundation for premium digital design within premium product environments
- Collaborating with other UI and UX designers, product managers, and developers to design user-friendly interfaces and experiences
- Experience in utilizing design systems
- Developing and implementing design standards to ensure consistency across all platforms
- Interpret or create wireframes, high-fidelity prototypes, and design specifications
- Participation in brainstorming and ideation sessions with stakeholders
- Driving, motivating, leading the development of best practices for user-centered design, agile development, and continuous improvement
- Conducting user research and testing to validate design decisions
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Passion for, knowledge and experience in digital design (UI and UX)
- +/- 5 years of experience in a product environment or inside an agency
- Experience in working inside agile environments
- visualize concepts and ideas super fast and turn them into an interactive prototype
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (Dutch and German language skills are a beneficial)
- Knowhow on embedded user interfaces and understanding of AI limitations and possibilities
- A positive outlook and can identify opportunities rather than limitations.
We require the following skills and experience:
- Highly skilled in relevant tools (Figma and Adobe suite)
- Creative problem solver, passionate to work on complex challenges inside agile work environments
- Team-oriented and curious by nature
- Excellent skills on persuasion and stakeholder management
- Capability to share knowledge and expertise to others
About the agency: Bravoure is a digital first agency, specialized in the strategy and creation of brands, digital identities and online platforms. They get excited about (complex) digital products that they make simple and user-friendly for users.
Bravoure is all about growth, in every possible way - from the digital success of their customers to the personal development of their people. Because without their people, they are nowhere. Their team consists of 35+ driven and experienced strategists, designers and developers, from different disciplines and cultures. Together they develop groundbreaking digital platforms and help brands transform into a digitally driven organization. They don't do suits and jargon. Hard work, laughter and an extensive lunch. And of course there is always good music playing in the office in the heart of Amsterdam.
What do they offer?
- Open and international internal culture with a lot of autonomy and self-direction
- Driven and passionate team of developers, designers, and strategists working together on challenging projects
- Competitive salary based on work experience
- Pension plan through ASR Doen
- Apple hardware
- Budget for conferences, meetups, and training
- Bi-monthly bootcamp class
- Shared lunches, always cold beer, and a huge garden
- Colleagues with an average age between 24-40 years
- NS business card for commuting outside of Amsterdam
- Hybrid work options (60% office, 40% remote)
Interested? Contact Marloes, you don't have to apply through the website of Bravoure.
We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or age.