For G-Star we are currently looking for a Stylist to support their Global Brand & Campaigns Team at their HQ in Amsterdam. In this position you will be responsible for elevating and optimizing the global presentation of their collections online (webshop). You will be responsible for delivering high quality product content (photography & video) contributing to the total (digital) experience for their customers.
- Creating clear guidelines for G-Star shootings: the do’s & donts of styling
- Create seasonal styling briefings for their webshop photography partner
- Align with Merchandising on product USP’s to assure these are properly visualised by the photography partner
- Quality check and sign off all produced webshop content
- Continuously adapt and update styling briefings according to trends and seasonal changes
- Lead all in-house styling request i.e. flat lay shoots, how-to style video’s etc.
- In your daily work you will be working closely with G-Star’s photography partner. You will brief them on all creative work and quality check their output
- Together with external advertising agencies and stylists you will create new and exciting ways to elevate the webshop content to the next level
- You have a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Fashion, FMCG or Luxury
- You have a Bachelor/Master in fashion design, Fashion communication or similar
- A positive work attitude and eagerness to create high quality content
- Experience within Retail or Fashion
- You have worked within styling and preferably webshop photography
- You have a solid understanding of currents trends in fashion and resulting consumer needs also using insights and data
- You are independent, accurate, proactive, a go getter and flexible
- You have a commercial mindset, strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
About G-Star RAW: for almost 30 years, G-Star RAW has pushed the boundaries of denim design, changing an industry obsessed with the past by manifesting its own vision of the future. All individuals who want to leave a lasting impact, make a positive difference, and inspire others along the way, are invited to join them on the journey as they create the next 30 years of history. G-Star RAW’s ambition is to be recognized as the leading denim company that creates tomorrow’s classics. G-Star has three core values that capture our philosophy today; RAW: Real, honest and authentic. To be RAW is to be unpretentious, but also seductive and rebellious. Both inside and outside the company, they value diversity and applaud an original point of view.
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many perks and exciting opportunities. How about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that they challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness… and to exercise what you eat, they even offer you discounts on fitness and a new bicycle.