Do you want to work for one of the leading denim company’s in the world? For G-Star RAW we’re on the look out for a Project Manager to support their Marketing Operations team at their HQ in Amsterdam. In this role you’ll be responsible for the execution of global brand campaigns and driving brand projects from A-Z.
- You’ll be in charge of producing marketing content for owned and paid channels
- Together with the Marketing Content Operations Manager, you are responsible for the execution of all global brand campaigns, seasonal photography and brand projects
- You will be challenged to ensure consistency in brand messaging and contribute to their brand objectives and ambition: to become the most hardcore denim brand in the world
- You will handle multiple projects across multiple seasons, creating a full year activity calendar
- You will work together with creative and external resources (advertising agencies, photographers, graphic designers, editors and stylists) to ensure the production of high-quality content for the G-Star regions and channels such as retail, e-com, social etc. Therefore, a good network is a big plus!
- You will monitor timings & deliverables, ensuring that each project or campaign is completed fully and on-time whilst keeping the stakeholders actively informed of progress or deviation from workload planning.
- You create sharp briefings for external agencies
- You manage stakeholders (internal & external)
- You are responsible for the creation of 360 marketing toolboxes / marketing launch decks
- You handle marketing content requests from regions and channels
- You produce photo shoots for internal and external purposes
- You deliver on time and secure distribution of marketing content to the regions and channels
- You have +/- 3 years of experience as an allround Project Manager and experience with retail and/or fashion accounts
- You have worked with brand strategies and objectives and are able to include this into your daily work
- You are experienced in brand and channel activation and live excellence in execution
- You are a go getter, someone who likes to work in an energetic environment
- You have a positive work attitude and eagerness to create high quality content
- You are independent, accurate, proactive and flexible
- You have a commercial mindset, strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
About G-Star RAW: for almost 30 years, G-Star RAW has pushed the boundaries of denim design, changing an industry obsessed with the past by manifesting its own vision of the future. All individuals who want to leave a lasting impact, make a positive difference, and inspire others along the way, are invited to join them on the journey as they create the next 30 years of history. G-Star RAW’s ambition is to be recognized as the leading denim company that creates tomorrow’s classics. G-Star has three core values that capture our philosophy today; RAW: Real, honest and authentic. To be RAW is to be unpretentious, but also seductive and rebellious. Both inside and outside the company, they value diversity and applaud an original point of view.
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many perks and exciting opportunities. How about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that they challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness… and to exercise what you eat, they even offer you discounts on fitness and a new bicycle.