Do you want to be part of an international, award-winning creative production company dedicated to excellence in immersive storytelling? An agency where they combine art, technology and science to produce highly innovative, connected solutions and engaging content for people, brands, and agencies? On behalf of Happy Finish we’re looking for a senior Client Account Manager! A farmer and a hunter who’s strong at both relationship management as in upselling and identifying new business opportunities. Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and experience working for an international sportswear account? Read on!
Your role: number one prior will be to expand their sportbrand key account (3 days a week). The other 2 days you will create and convert other direct to (sport) brands and agency opportunities in and around Amsterdam. You’ll create and convert revenue opportunities for sustained account and business growth.
- Exercise a strong commercial mindset to deliver against the account target and beyond
- Develop a strong pipeline of viable opportunities, both at the account and beyond
- Actively map and develop all of your key account targets, and identify genuine product-market-fit for both, the agency’s volume, and bespoke, tech and content service lines
- Adopt smart, targeted outreach to build lasting, trusting stakeholder relationships within the account’s ecosystem and beyond
- Prioritise new opportunities in terms of customer lifetime value, cost of client acquisition, and marginality
- Seek to solutionise, productise, up- and cross-sell our taxonomy of services, within the account as well as beyond
- Utilising the agency’s great back catalogue of existing, sector specific collateral, customise existing decks, and produce compelling new proposals that speak to key account client needs
- Manage prospects and proposals from the negotiation stage right through to deal closure
Strategic you’ll be:
- Seek to further embed Happy Finish within the account’s ecosystem with contracted, retained revenue commitments
- Be proactive, and identify macro & micro trends that align with the agency’s services and present commercial opportunities to us, the account relationship and beyond
- Stay up to date with technology and industry trends to ensure that you remain a trusted source of relevant insight and advice to key account stakeholders
- Provide ongoing feedback to the company leadership team regarding evolving key account client needs, and what that means for the agency’s business proposition
- Be visible on Linkedin, and other trade platforms with well calibrated, targeted thought leadership (blog posts, articles etc.) to help position the agency as an industry leader
- You have a few years experience working for an international sport brand in a commercial role and experience with stake holder management
- You’re a farmer and a hunter who’s strong at both relationship management as in upselling and identifying new business opportunities and close the deals
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, you are able to see a bigger picture and you know who to talk with regarding stake holder management
- You are able to work independetly, you’re a selfstarter and you are flexible
- European citizen is mandatory
About the agency: Happy Finish is an international creative production agency agency dedicated to excellence in immersive storytelling, that combines art and technology to produce innovative solutions and engaging content for people, brands and agencies. They specialise in cross-platform services including AR, VR and Mixed Reality, Creative AI, CGI, Animation, VFX, and Retouch, and they craft experiences and content for some of the biggest brands and agencies in the world. From London's East End they have grown into a global network, led by Group CEO Mirko Scolari, with studios in London, Portland/Oregon, Verona and Milan. Location for this position is in/around Amsterdam, with regular visitis to London HQ. They thrive on creative problem solving; they are solution focused, and they value freedom and responsibility as two sides of the same coin. The salary indication for this position is € 50.000 / € 60.000 gross a year + other benefits like a bonus, depending on experience and potential.