For one of the world's best-known dance music labels, we are looking for a Digital Campaign Manager. The company is looking for somebody with experience in digital marketing, the music industry and leading a team. As a campaign manager you have the ambition to grow the company's global footprint by working together with the teams on brand and artists campaigns across all owned and paid channels. You lead the Social team, Advertising specialist, Marketing Coordinator and CRM Manager. You are an online specialist and understand the importance of engaging content and the details of advertising. You are able to translate data in to an actionable strategy.
About the role:
- You are able to lead the Social team, Advertising specialist, Marketing Coordinator, and CRM manager by organizing weekly standups, monthly meetings with the goal to to optimize and align creative content and online advertising and to keep track of different projects
- You are responsible for developing comprehensive digital strategies for brand marketing, artist campaigns and manage KPI’s. You will work together with the teams on campaigns to grow awareness for the music, drive video views, grow communities on various platforms, drive social media engagement and brand awareness. For this you work closesly with team Design
- You will further develop paid and owned media by building relations with 3rd party online channels and content creators. Focus channels include YouTube, TikTok, Soundcloud, Instagram, Facebook, messenger apps and emerging channels
- You will prepare, create & analyze digital advertising campaigns together with the advertising specialist
- You will be responsible for the execution of brand partnership campaigns. The company works with a seelction of premium brands in food, fitness, sports and electronics
- You have 5+ years of working experience
- You are aware of all new developments in the social media field
- You work efficiently and very accurately without losing the overview
- You have a bachelor or master degree with proven digital marketing experience, preferably in the music industry
- You have experience in leading and managing a team
What the company offers:
The company offers a market conform salary, several training & development opportunities, a travel allowance and other good secondary benefits such as >24 vacation days and an Apple macbook. Last but not least: you will be part of a highly motivated music-loving team that operates at the center of the electronic music industry.
Interested? Please apply via the application button on this page!