For the global headquarters of one of the leading global music agencies in the world, we are looking for a Global Senior Marketing Manager. The company produces and composes for the advertising, broadcast branding and interactive worlds, but also develops music strategies for global brands, provides music search and licensing services and creates innovative activations.
About the job:
- You will be responsible for taking the brand to the next level, building it, nurturing it, and to ultimately drive business; you will do this by applying your B2B marketing knowledge, your creative and appealing communication strategies
- You will perform market analysis and based on your thorough diagnosis, you’ll set a global marketing strategy with clear objectives
- You will head the marketing department and join the Marketing & Communications team consisting of three people
- You will be hands-on involved in the tactics to achieve the company objectives and work closely together with sales & PR
- You’ve got at least 5 years+ in a senior marketing role at a relevant brand, consultancy or agency
- You've got a degree in marketing, communication, another relevant field, or you convince us why your field experience is more vital
- You understand effective marketing is ultimately about building brand and driving business
- You are market-orientated and have experience in market research
- You have proven abilities in setting a marketing strategy based on market intelligence
- You have a solid understanding of marketing tech (including paid search, SEO, paid digital media or email marketing)
- You are creative in finding ways to solve problems and develop & execute marketing campaigns on differing budgets that will achieve the strategic objectives you’ve set around building our brand and driving business
- You know how to set up a lead generation funnel around marketing campaigns that will be actionable for sales teams
- People enjoy working with you because you bring smart thinking to the table and aren’t afraid to challenge others if you disagree or believe things could be better based on the evidence or your experience.
- You're influenced by Les Binet, Mark Ritson, and Peter Field
- You’re fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Your love and passion for music exceeds shuffling through a couple of 'moods' playlists
What the company offers:
A unique position at a leading and internationally operating organization in Amsterdam. The organization offers a unique, family-like work culture, and has 'work hard, play hard' written in their DNA. The organization offers a good salary and good secondary employment benefits, depending on age and experience. You'll get the opportunity to hold a key position at one of the world's leading music companies.
Does this vacancy appeal to you? Send your CV and (short) motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or respond via the 'solliciteer nu' button.