For an international digital agency, we are looking for an Android Developer for their mobile team who would like to work on impactful apps that get you closer to users than with any other software! Do you think out of the box to find solutions or cases that will improve both the app and ease the workflow? Read on!
About the job: their mobile team is a mix of Android and iOS developers. As a digital agency, they have the whole package in the house to develop digital products. Sometimes you will work together with the in-house development team from a client. Besides working for their awesome clients, the mobile team is working together to develop and improve the quality standards. The whole mobile team is always eager to use the latest technologies and methods, such as defined layers of architecture, Kotlin, Coroutines, Room, LiveData, Koin, Applanga under the patterns of MVI/MVVM.
What will you do?:
- You will be working from concept to technical design with the PO, onto the programming, testing and continuous improvement on the processes themselves using Scrum.
- You will be working on projects and migrating them to the latest standards can be challenging, but you always got someone in the team that can help you
- At least 2 years experience as an Android Developer at a similar agency
- Your English is excellent
- You are an European citizen and hold an European work permit
- You just need to bring your love for agile app development and well structured, high-quality code, and the will to be learning something new every day, striving for quality, taking care of each other, cause the are all are part of the same team, which is also their goal
- You just need to bring your love for agile app development and well structured, high-quality code and the will to be learning something new every day, and striving for quality,
About the company: this international digital agency shapes, forms and arranges kick ass digital solutions. You can work from their office in Amsterdam and/or Rotterdam.