We’re looking for an In-House Cinematographer with strong post production skills for a rapidly growing creative full-service agency in Amersfoort (30 mins from Amsterdam), which specializes in branding, video and digital productions for the sports and fashion sector. Do you have experience as cinematographer/DOP and do you possess strong post production skills? Then this might be for you!
- You can liaise with the production crew about technical requirements (e.g. lighting and camera movements, sound recording requirements, visual effects and graphics and transitions
- You’re a creative and visionary individual that’s able to adapt to different styles without losing authenticity
- You’re proficient with modern camera’s, preferably with the Red Scarlet Camera
- You can grasp the production team’s needs from a brief
- You’re able to work independently & think of creative ideas to achieve the best possible visual result
- You have developed at least one post-production related skill, such as editing, grading, special effects, 3D or compositing
- Good understanding of motion graphics is a pre
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a cinematographer, either freelance or at a (production)agency
- You have a compelling portfolio of full-length or short films, videos or commercials
- You’re proficient with digital technology, editing or motion graphics software, such as Premiere, After Effects, DaVinci, Houdini and/or Maya
- You’re spontaneous, social and representable
About the agency: you will join a rapidly growing, international and ambitious team of 10 based in Amersfoort. The company is highly ambitious and offers a high level of independence and the opportunity to build your own success and growth. You will receive a salary within the range of €2500 - €3000 gross per month, based on experience.