Preferred position: senior account management/ project management positions working on campaigns / creative assets / design from ideation to production.
- Client facing positions to quickly built relationships and trust;
- Preference would be working mainly on existing accounts and expand the account and nurture relationships with existing clients;
- Some business development activities to secure new business as part of tasks;
- Managing internal teams;
- Ensuring projects are executed correctly and on time;
- Sharing feedback.
Preferred agency/company/environment: creative industry, tech digital agencies. Also open for in house or company side.
Profile/Personality: well organized, process oriented and capable at mediating and ensuring all parties are satisfied, energetic, likes to work with people who are also passionate about their job, a team player who can also enjoy working on her own when needed. Strong communication skills and multi-market international experience. Demonstrated ability to quickly adapting to a new culture and understanding the specific market needs.
Experience: almost 10 years international project-account management experience with agencies and tech companies.
- Managing advertising campaigns, creative and design projects across traditional and online media channels (TV, radio, print, digital, social, branded merchandise, websites, etc.);
- Strong experience with ideation and productions of creative assets;
- Proven record of client facing roles, consultancy and relationship building;
- Project manager skills handling timelines and workflow within creative, design and production internal teams and external companies;
- Interpreting client briefs, writing strategic and internal briefs for creative and production teams and sharing feedback;
- Account admin, scope of work, budgets, estimates and invoicing management;
- Experience on asset localisation/ trans creation and coordination of diverse projects on EMEA level;
- Inspiring clients to invest in opportunities and trends;
- Supporting in new business acquisitions;
- On field experiences with TV shoots and radio recording sessions;
- Hands on responsibilities working on media plans, campaign implementation and optimisatio;
- Comfortable at presenting to client/ prospects and at events.
Accounts: insurance, finance, telco, energy, IT, fmcg, non profit, automotive, apparel.
Education: (MSc) in Marketing Management, Master of Laws (LLM) in Entertainment Law.
Trainings: Google Double ClickBid Manager and Google Double Click Campaign Manager.
Languages: English and Italian (fluent) written and verbal. Dutch (lower intermediate).
- MS Office
- Google (DBM;DCM)
Type of employment: permanent employment. Available for 24-40 hours a week.
Period of notice: n.a.
Reachable region: North Holland.
Salary indication: € 50K gross yearly salary, depending on secondary employment conditions (based on fulltime basis).