Preferred position: a position as Head of Social Media (not as stand alone channel), Head of Digital Communications or Strategy Director:
- Handle the digital strategy of integrated campaigns for global brands;
- Face diverse briefs, markets, targets and objectives.
Preferred agency/company/environment: international advertising agencies or at a brands’ marketing team.
Experience: 10+ years as Social Media Director and Head of Social at international advertising agencies and as freelance Creative Strategist:
- Design creative activations and editorial strategies;
- Design the annual social strategy;
- Monitor day to day content creation;
- Management of social team;
- Conception of campaigns;
- Work closely with creative teams and strategic planners;
- Presentation of ideas;
- PR and influencer strategies;
- Paid social strategies;
- Social insights research;
- Project management of digital and integrated campaigns;
- Production of brand content, websites and apps.
Accounts: automotive, banking/insurance, beauty, energy, fashion, FMCG, health, luxury, media, institutions & NGOs, telecom, tourism, retail, real estate.
Education: Marketing & Business/Corporate Communications.
Awards: 68 awards in major advertising festivals such as Art Directors Club, Cannes Lions, Clio Awards, Cristal Festival, D&AD, Epica Awards, Eurobest, Facebook Awards, London International Awards, Mixx Media Awards, New York Festivals, One Show, Shark Awards...
- English (fluent) written and verbal;
- French (fluent) written and verbal;
- Powerpoint & Keynote; Word & Pages; Excel & Numbers;
- PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator;
- Sprinklr, Hootsuite.
Reachable region: North-Holland.
Type of employment: for a permanent employment or freelance/interim.
Salary indication: € 80K a year, depending on secondary employment conditions.
Hourly rate: € 80 per hour.