Preferred position: working in a team. Create new tools and engaging in maintaining and developing new functionality in existing applications. Working on different projects and also aim at completing in defined time.
Preferred agency/company/environment: an agency with multiple projects or a product based company. Offering educational programs to enhancing skills.
Profile/personality: friendly, eager to learn and he enjoys understanding and learning the technical dependencies around a project.
Experience: 7 years as an Android Developer at an digital product agency (2,5 years) and at client side (4,5 years).
- Working with Android Development and developing several mobile apps;
- Assisted the research team with different analysis;
- Analysing firmwares on basis of OS level and creating analytics;
- Analysing communication changed from lower level to top level and displaying analytics on custom build wireshark;
- Rapidly prototyped new data processing capabilities to confirm integration feasibility into existing system;
- Applied various techniques to locate bugs and errors in applications;
- Programming Languages used for developing Android Application.
- Object-oriented programming, Bug resolution;
- Mobile application creation and its documentation.
Experience working with:
- Design Patterns: MVC, MVP, MVVM;
- Android Sdks and NDKs;
- Unit testing;
- Scrum and in Waterfall process;
- Sqlite and Room Persistence;
- jetpack libraries (ViewModel, Navigation, data binding);
- Dependency Injection (Koin, Hilt-dagger);
Education: Bachelors of Technology in Electronics and Communication.
Languages: English (fluent) written and verbal.
Software skills: Android Studio, Pycharm, RStudio, Eclipse, Appcelerator Studio.
Languages: Java, Kotlin, Python, Bash, Java Script, JQuery, HTML, CSS.
Type of employment: fulltime available for a permanent employment.
Please note: Candidate needs sponsoring for his VISA.
Availabilty: on short notice.
Region: South, Middle or North of Holland.
Salary indication: € 70/75K,- gross yearsalary, depending on secondary employment conditions (based on fulltime basis).