Preferred position: a senior allround design position from branding till visual/digital design, but focus on motion:
- Motion Design, Branding Design & Visual Design;
- Digital Design – websites, apps etc;
- Managing a small team;
- Opportunity to move into a more creative/art direction role in the future, fo now more involvement with the creative process/creatives.
Preferred agency/company/environment: a creative studio, ideally one that originates its own content for brands or Digital and/or branding agencies, making visual and appealing work.
Profile/Personality: analytical and conceptual skills, ability to work individually or as part of a team whilst meeting tight deadlines. Ability to adapt quickly to a new working environment. Methodical and accurate approach to animation/edit workflow. Strong skills in digital and film animation techniques, software and equipment.
Experience: 8 years as Digital & Motion Designer, 2D Artist and Animator at digital and branding agencies:
- Worked at the forefront of cross-platform projects that required expertise in animation, editing, motion design, graphic design, graphical layout, projection mapping, filming and media encoding, DOOH;
- Pitching design proposals to clients and team members;
- Direction and technical direction of studio, location and green screen shoots;
- Answer directly to the accounts creative director;
- Creating design assets that will accompany global advertising campaigns;
- Managing a team;
- Negotiated briefs;
- Worked on music videos, social media campaigns, content, in-store digital displays, editing films and conceptual motion designs;
- Designing in multiple languages;
- Responsible for leading projects from conception to delivery;
- Worked on cutting edge interactive installations for high profile exhibitions;
- Work with and successfully deconstruct a complex brief within time constraints;
Education: Bachelor Animation (College of Art), B-Tec Foundation Diploma Art & Design.
Languages: English (fluent) written and verbal.
- Adobe Design, After Effects, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Illustrator, Premiere
- Maxon Cinema 4D
- Industry standard cameras and equipment
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Web Browsers, Keynote, etc.
Salary indication: € 55.000/60.000 a year at a company that is signed up to the 30% ruling.