Reachable region: Noord-Holland.
Period of notice: (less than)1 month. Available on fulltime basis.
Type of employment: fulltime employment, open to employment on a freelance/interim base.
Preferred position: an (alternate) creative job as Copy Writer/ Content Creator, where her passion for writing and branding can be expressed:
- Developing content (short- and longcopy)
- Monitoring Social media channels; lift to a higher level
- Brainstorm on social media- and advertising strategies, concepts, campaigns and branding
- Preserve and protect the tone of voice and brand identity
- Developing and pitching ideas
- Gain more experience in visuals and (online) video (only if possible)
Profile: very capable of working under high pressure; proactive; flexible; creative; eye for detail; great passion for writing (journalism background); curious; ambitious and driven; eager to learn; energetic and enthusiastic; strong linguistic skills in both Dutch and English.
2,5 years of working experience as a Copy/Content Creator at a successful start-up and a B2B travel publisher:
- Monitoring, managing and creating social media channels, also for external clients
- Writing online- and offline content for travel trade magazines and journals
- Being responsible for writing several types of copy for external clients (TUI, KLM, VisitBritain, Disney, etc.) like advertorials, interviews, blogs, ads.
- Writing SEO texts for big brands like (TravelBird, EGM Media and start-ups)
- Optimizing text and visuals based on A/B testing (Commercial Views)
- Leading role in a new start-up (Voyago.nl), responsible for all copy and content creation (posts, ads, creating and managing social channels, newsletters, etc.)
- Experienced with the SCRUM method and several CMS Systems.
Preferred agency/company/environment: a flexible, young and dynamic work environment within an international, creative agency.
- Master of Arts in Journalism and New Media
- Bachelor in Marketing and Communications
- Advanced Advertising Strategies (Grade: A) en Building Brands (Grade: A) at New York University(NYU)
- Summer course Argumentative Writing: Rhetoric (Grade: A-) at University of California, (UC Berkeley)
Trainings: Copywriting, Time management, SEO.
Languages: Dutch and English (fluent) in both speaking and writing, German en French (limited working proficiency).
ICT experience: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Add Content, WordPress, Google Analytics, multiple CMS systems.
Salary indication: gross monthly salary, depending on secondary employment conditions:
€3.000/3.200,- based on 40 hours workweek.