Notice period: 1 month. Fulltime available.
Type of employment: permanent employment.
Desired position: a (end)responsible managing and creative role with a focus on strategic digital marketing and innovation:
- Push boundaries online strategically
- Finding new creative ways in digital to increase global awareness
- Develop digital/social strategies and keeping track on deadlines and quality
- Managing and inspire a digital/social team
- The link between marketing, digital/social, e-commerce and p.r.
Profile: passion for digital; well informed; creative; pro-active; possess the ability to drive process and follow through by being responsive; international focus and mindset; excellent communication skills; collaborative; team player; focused on deadlines and quality.
10 years allround international experience in fashion and lifestyle industry:
As International Digital Marketing / PR Manager at a multinational world leading brand and International Marketing & Communications Manager for a shoe design label:
- Responsible to manage global PR and marketing activities in B2B and B2C
- Managing digital marketing globally with the digital team (5) on our social media channels, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and including in-house blogging
- Create and manage activities to increase the ingredient brand awareness towards the end consumer and grow business
- Holding strategic meetings with customers and brand presentations with premium clients
- Marketing/ sales presentations and set up co-branding collaborations with clients
- Creating content for Digital Marketing to increase brand awareness
- Established a new digital marketing department and managed the marketing team with new technology innovations such as command centre for social businesses and augmented reality
- Creating, managing and executing online initiatives
As (PR) Account Manager at a fashion PR agency, Creative Manager at a lifestyle website and Buyer at a luxury department store:
- Managing a team of 5 (digital and social)
- Creating en managing an overall (online) marketing strategy to generate footfall to the stores, budgets including in-store marketing plans for the brand globally
- Manage PR activities and press relationships to ensure that the clients get the best possible exposure
- Managing press agencies for a brand worldwide, maintain relationships with international distributors and press
- Creating and writing editorial articles in fashion and lifestyle topics
- Developed and maintain relationships with bloggers, celebrities & local influencer as brand ambassadors to position the brand in the right segments of the art, design, music & fashion industries
Desired brand: an established fashion brand; inspiring colleagues;
Education: International Fashion Management (AMFI), minor Fashion Communications.
Courses: Negotiation; Excel basis & advanced, Detex material; logistics; styling and communication.
Languages: Dutch (native) English oral and writing skill fluent.
Skills: Mac OSX, Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft CRM, Adobe Photoshop, basic WordPress, Keynote, Hootsuite & Basecamp
Salary range: € 75/80K a year on fulltime base.