Preferred position: Creative PM/Producer role:
- Strategically minded, creatively focused producer / project manager;
- Go-to person for clients and creatives.
Preferred agency/company/environment: creative, fun, digitally focused, global.
Profile/personality: highly organised, good communicator, proactive approach to problem solving.
Experience: 10+ years as Digital Project Manager, Producer and Account at advertising, social and digital agencies and for brands (fashion, FMCG and alcohol):
- Managed up to 20 staff; development, design and creative teams;
- Deliver global digital activation;
- Lead motion and design, development, testing and delivery of all digital products to client;
- Coordinate reviews and action feedback, bug-fixing, upgrade releases and communication to the global team;
- Single point of contact for all client communications including out of hours and support coverage;
- Coordinate post production, translations, legal sign off and final agency and client approvals across all global campaign assets including; campaign film, ATL and online video / animation / interactive social and online content,stills and audio assets;
- Review workflow planning and resource allocation, manage internal stakeholders, client and external partners to deliver standout campaign to global markets with activation toolkits and media guidelines;
- Work with agency partners to create and optimise key global campaign assets across digital channels; lead translation and speedy delivery of time-sensitive content bringing global PR activation;
- Manage build, maintenance and support of localised brand.comm’s; connect internal and external partners to develop / deliver / publish up to date product info, editorial content and global campaign materials;
- Site speed optimisation product owner;
- Optimise ways of working, internally and with external agencies / governance / best practice;
- Lead planning, development, production and post for digital activations, style guide and PDP refresh;
- Feed into content strategy, lead production of all online and offline content;
- Feed into global ATL concept development, lead digital and production agencies to identify and optimise opportunities across digital and social channels. Develop suite of global assets; video clips, imagery, master copy, delivered with toolkit for markets to activate locally;
- Acting single point of contact to provide coaching, support and guidance for global activation pieces vs. agile hyper-local proposals;
- Exercise proactive and reactive brand guardianship, flagging inconsistencies, offer training whilst maintaining positive and rewarding relations.
Education: Media And Advertising (BA).
Languages: English (fluent) written and verbal.
- MS Project, Gant, Smartsheet, Slack, Trello, JIRA, Dropbox.
Reachable region: North-Holland.
Period of notice: None / Available immediately.
Type of employment: freelance available for a permanent employment, open to freelance/interim.
Salary indication: € 4.000 - gross monthly salary, depending on secondary employment conditions (based on fulltime).
Hourly rate: € 45-60 (negotiable depending on contract).